Action Outdoors is the UK arm of the French UCPA brand, set up over 50 years ago to encourage young people to take part in outdoors sports. It has since developed into a not for profit organisation that provides sport holidays for a wide range of ages with a huge range of accommodation options. Each year over 240,000 people enjoy a sport holiday with UCPA, enjoying accessibility to outdoor sports regardless of social background, income or culture. UCPA also offers trips and tours to some of the best destinations for outdoor sports in 75 countries including Vietnam, Portugal and Brazil.
A total of 80 different sports activities are offered in UCPA centres all year round, including, skiing, mountain biking, surfing, mountaineering, diving, sailing and horse riding. The holidays are always All Inclusive – with all meals and guiding included in the price along with cycle hire and access passes in summer and ski equipment and lift passes in winter.
The most popular destinations for mountain biking are Argentiere and Chamonix in the northern French Alps and Verdon, in the Alpes Maritimes.
- Last Minute Deals: Learn To Play Golf On The French Coast For £450 All-inclusive With The UCPA – Plus Water Sports, Tennis And Mountain Activity Holidays
- Action Outdoors Launch New Summer Destinations Outside France For The First Time
- UCPA Launch Wellness Holidays That Help Keep The Bank Balance Healthy As Well As The Body And Mind
- UCPA Non-Profit Holiday Company Launch New Summer Program With Early Bird Offers
- New Summer Activity Courses With Action Outdoors By The Sea And In The Mountains